Featured Post

Even in the Rain Push!

So today is really a dreary day as its raining off and on again but hey nothing is gonna stop me from reaching my goals. Im still losing we...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm Just Saying (IJS) No Excuses!!

Hello friends its been a minute since my last blog but I'm still on this weight-loss journey. This journey has been far from easy I'll tell you. I am sad to announce that since my last blog, I have only lost about 21 lbs. Ok so you know that thing called "LIFE".... Well yeah that's what happened..... Nope!! Not gonna make no excuses or place blame on anyone but myself. I have the same problem that most people have.... I"ll start off great but then I fall off!!!! Once I have fallen on off, like a child who has fallen off a bike discourages them to get back up and start again. I have let many things take my focus off "Me."  I started a new job shortly after I wrote my first blog. The job as an ER nurse was exciting yet very stressful so you know my good eating habits went out the window. Then my family and I decided that we would take a job offer that was given to relocate to California. Yes that within itself was very stressful as we had only 3 weeks after the offer to decide and pack up. As you can see my life has been short of easy breezy...... Ok so the good that has come from this is that I have met a great goup friends since being here. They are very motivating and health conscious!!!
I think this is may be the accountability besides my blogging that I need. Oh yeah I also started an Instagram (IG) account, that I also use to post pics and tract my activities/transformations. If you are on there follow me at "jazzynesha81" and I definitely will follow back. I love IG because I have met so many people on there that offer support by posting food, snacks, other healthy alternatives and give great advice. If you don't have IG go and download the app on your phone at the App store, its totally free and easy to sign up. We can motivate each other!!!!! I would love to interact with my followers so come on!!!! :)
I am making it a goal to blog if not everyday at least once a week to let you know how this journey is treating me. I think its very important to be able to look back to see how far you've come once you have passed a miles-stone/goal. I think it is also great that others who read will be inspired to get up and get started, not to give up, to keep going, or to even stay motivate once you have reached your goals. Let me just end with this; sometimes times when I blog it will get gritty as I have to be truthful about my feelings and what I'm going through but I will vow to be myself but maintain my dignity so come on lets do this together.
                                 THIS WILL BE MY YEAR OF VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment