Featured Post

Even in the Rain Push!

So today is really a dreary day as its raining off and on again but hey nothing is gonna stop me from reaching my goals. Im still losing we...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Even in the Rain Push!

So today is really a dreary day as its raining off and on again but hey nothing is gonna stop me from reaching my goals. Im still losing weight and I feel great. I have so far gotten my sister and best friend to join in on this journey with me. I tell you, there may be times where you have to go at your journey alone but its truly a blessing to have others on the same journey for support. I find that we are learning about ourselves all over again and helping each other with accountability. My sister just had a baby almost 4 months ago and is trying to lose 50lbs and Im not sure how much my best  friend is trying to lose but my goal is to lose 145lbs. So as you can see we are all at a place where its going to require some work. I know that I have a blogg but Im hoping to inspire others who have lost hope and want to lose but dont know where to start. So here is what we are doing. Meats; chicken,  tilapia fish, turkey ground, and salmon (all meat measured for each serving 4oz) that means only 4 oz of meat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yes it will be enough cause you'll be eating tons of veggies; broccoli, green beans, spinach, kale, salad with cucumbers and tomatoes (Italian dressing or vinegar base dressing & not too much with oil content) carrots, and zucchini, squash and other plant base foods. Fruit salads so that you dont consume to much of one fruit; blueberries,pine apples, bananas  (1/2 in salad) grapes (few) strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, apples, mangos etc. Misc.foods for snacking; granola (little) to go in yogurt, light mozzarella sticks, almonds, walnuts, smoothies made with almond milk with guava nectar now of course you cant have all these at one time but you should have two snacks one mid-day between breakfast and lunch and one between lunch and dinner. MEAL PREP IS ESSENTIAL TO THIS PLAN!!! Dont wait until your hungry and try to fix food... Have it already made so you dont fall off.  Cut off time to eat is 6:00p and if its a special occasion 7:00p. No resting with food on the tummy and inability to work it off. Ok water water water!!! No sugary drinks, juices, or other beverages!!! Wanna spice your water up add fruit !!! Or cucumber and lemon for a refreshing taste. 30-1hour of exercise daily until you build up a tolerance then go for more. For heavier people start out walking there is no excuse!!!! I dont care if you go slow just Move! You'll not only see an improvement after a week but will notice that you are able to go a little further. CONSISTENCY IS KEY!!! FOLLOW THESE FOODS AND WATCH THE WEIGHT FALL OFF I HAVE!!!!
LETS DO THIS!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
BE ENCOURAGED!!!
Sincerely,
Through My Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment