Featured Post

Even in the Rain Push!

So today is really a dreary day as its raining off and on again but hey nothing is gonna stop me from reaching my goals. Im still losing we...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Gone too long

Hello my fellow bloggers and readers. Im back!!!.... I can't say I've  been successful losing my ultimate goal weight I however been blessed to have lost 35 pounds and have found it to be more difficult than I thought. Anyone who's ever had an issue with weight knows my struggles. First, it's not easy waking up every morning, with a mindset to be motivated to be active.
 Still hurting from the day befores workout it is rather distressing and discouraging. I often still think when I have had a hard day working out, "How did I let myself get this far out of control?" This is one of many questions I have asked myself as the beads of sweat drip down my forehead and my body aches from not being able to carry on another repetition of an agonizing exercise....ugh..... Can I be transparent real quick and go on a tangent? Why can't I have the best of both worlds? 
I didn't get over-weight overnight, totally get it but I like to eat no use in lying about it. I don't like just one particular sort of food I like a variety. While some people get the luxury of eating whatever the hell they want and not have to worry about their figure then you have others like me who have to count calories, count carbs, and starve to even come close to fitting in a pair of good-looking jeans. I don't want to do sit ups. I don't want to do burpees. I don't want to do jumping jacks. I don't want to run until my lungs jump up my throat and pimp slap me!!!! 
Can't anything just be easy!!!  Ive always liked the outdoors (don't get me wrong) and even thought "Maybe I can make exercising fun by walking and hiking!" Big whoopie!! NOT!
 Why is it that everytime you get the mindset to do something great like that great walk that maybe 2 miles, at first your feeling great about yourself and even holding your head up just a-smiling and then lo and behold the super fit people start zipping past you jogging..... breathing all calmly not out of breath, not showing any sign of pain, & matter of fact every hair still in place gliding ever so gracefully through the wind....... you get the picture right?.....   then slowly your smile fades, you start to slow down and time just seems to stands still.......while you're sucking up air and try not to choke on the swarm of gnats you just walked through and gulped down......and yep trying to still look a little cute. Maybe thats just my story all the time...
Anyways,  I'm still on this journey yes the ups, downs, good, & bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment