Featured Post

Even in the Rain Push!

So today is really a dreary day as its raining off and on again but hey nothing is gonna stop me from reaching my goals. Im still losing we...

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Muscle ache and body pain!!!

So the last few days have been quite eventful. Since having company here in my home, things have been different. I have not only been able to work out but have been able to monitor my intake. This journey I must say it's quite hard. I've done a lot of things in my life with success and ease, however this remains to be my greatest challenge. When you're working out and you can hear your heart beating through your ears, you wonder why did you let yourself get this far gone. Looking back over my life minus birthing my children; I could definitely see how I could have been more active. It's no one else's fault but my own. Sure I can blame it on genetics, blame it on family upbringing ( traditional habits) and even find an excuse to say well I had 2 kids; in the end I'm the only one who can be blamed and also the only one who can fix the problems concerning my journey. There was a time that you would never have gotten me to put my business or anything personal out there on the line; but I'm blogging because it holds me accountable for not only the things that I say but also keeps me accountable for the things that I'm tracking in order to change. I guess in a way blogging is a mirror you see the good, the bad, the ugly, and the real me.
I've been spending a lot of time at the beach I can not only center myself but get a great workout. When I get home I'm satisfied with the work that I have put in I feel great and have the deep desire to keep going.  After a good workout zI really have no desire to put bad food in, this is why I must keep exercising. I really am tired of this weight!! I can't take it no more!!! I really got to Push!!!!!
Who ever is reading this and you have the same struggles; know that you are not alone!!! Im here to encourage you and myself along this path.  You have a friend in me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment